IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES
Have you been a little bit confused about the exact amount for Igbinedion school fees?. To get the full information/schedule about Igbinedion school fees, ensure you read this article till the end.
We’re glad to inform the general public that the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) school fees agenda for the 2020/2021 donnish session has been released. This page contains the proper information on school fees amount for fresh students and school fees for returning students.
Note: There are two methods to pay Igbinedion University tuition fee.
1. Pay Directly at the Bank with Your Unique Number or
2. Pay Directly Online with Your Bank Account.
The government of the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) has released the amount collectible for tuition, adjustment, and other charges for the 2020/2021 donnish session.
Igbinedion University Okada School Fees agenda.
In the note with Igbinedion University Okada policy. Find beneath the university’s fees structure collectible to the listed banks in any of their branches through the E-Tranzact platform only:
- Access bank
- Zenith bank
- First bank
***Mobile user scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|100 Level (Basic Medical Science)||200 Level and above (for those that qualify for Medicine)|
|COURSES/LEVELS||100-300 Level / Direct Entry Students
||400 – 500 Level|
|Pharmacy, Law, and Engineering|
|Computer Science & Nursing|
|Chemical Sci., Microbiology, Economics, Sociology, International Relations, Mass Comm, Political Sci., Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Physiology, Anatomy, Med. Lab. Science, Biochemistry, Business Admin., Banking & Finance|
- All fees are paid through the thee-tranzact platform at Access Bank, Zenith Bank, First Bank, or Keystone bank
- Direct Entry (DE) Students are to continue paying the same fee as and when admitted
|ADDITIONAL FEES – excluding medical students (200 Level and above)|
|1. Registration Fees||N10,000.00||All Students|
|2. Science Bench Fee||N15,000.00||All Natural & Applied Science Students|
|3.Clinical Fee (Medical Students)||N100,000.00||400 Level & Above|
|4. Development Fee||N10,000.00||All Students|
|5. Municipal Fee||N30,000.00
|100 Level Students
200 Level & Above
|6. Alumni Fee||N10,000.00||Graduating Students|
|7. Convocation Fee||N10,000.00||Graduating Students|
|8. Matriculation Fee||N10,000.00||Matriculating Students|
|9. WAEC & NECO Verification||N5,000.00||All Fresh Students|
|10. Jamb Verification||N10,000.00||As Applicable|
|11. Late Registration Fee||N50,000.00||All Students who fail to Register within the Specific Period.|
|12. Book Deposit||N15,000.00||All Students|
|13. Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee||N20,000.00||All Students|
|14. Pharmacy Lab Support Fee||N10,000||All Pharmacy students in 200 Level and above|
Also see: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY POST UTME / DE
- Additional Fees are not the same as Other Charges. They are ADDITIONAL FEES
- Fees paid are not refundable or transferable after payment
- Access Bank Hostel is for female students who are in 200 Level and above
- Forging of e-tranzact slip attracts a fine of N50,000
Payment details for ADDITIONAL FEES:
Items 1-11 on the Additional Fees table above should be paid to any of the accounts below:
|SN||BANK||ACCOUNT NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|1||ZENITH BANK PLC||Igbinedion University Administrative Account||1011050158|
|2||ACCESS BANK PLC||Igbinedion University Web Holding Account||0040621193|
For items number 12, 13, and 14, see payment details below:
|Book Deposit||Zenith Bank Plc.
A/C No: 1013249587
|Parents Consultative Forum (PCF) Fee||Zenith Bank
A/C No: 1012355544
|Pharmacy Lab Support Fee||ABC Microfinance Bank
A/C Name: Department of Pharmacy
A/C No: 1014506364
For more details, please call: Bursar – 08034695023, Registrar – 08033958334
- Login to the portal (http://www.iuokada.edu.ng/portal/students)
- Select “Payments” from “My Data” menu
- Click on the “Add current session payment” button to make a payment for the current session
- Select the item you want to pay for from the “Payment Category” dropdown.
- Click on create a payment
- You see your payments page with the item you just created.
- Click on the “payment_id” of the payment item you just created.
- There are two ways to pay from the next section. You can either pay with:
- Interswitch: Click on the “Pay via Interswitch” button to pay with your ATM card.
- Etranzact: Click on the “Pay via Etransact Webconnect” button to pay with your ATM card.
***Please use the comment space provided below to ask any questions for better clarification.***
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.