IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY POST UTME
We’re glad to inform the general public that the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) undergraduate admission screening form for UTME and Direct Entry for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. View the essentials and how to obtain the Igbinedion University Post UTME Form beneath.
The POST UTME/DE Forms are ready for suitably qualified candidates for the first year and direct entry admissions into the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session to purchase.
DORA AKUNYILI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI COLLEGE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
OBA OKUNADA SIJUADE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medicine & Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
OBA ADEYEYE OGUNWUSI OJAJA II COLLEGE OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Computer Science & Info. Tech.
- Industrial Chemistry
GEN. ABDUSALAMI ABUBAKAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Engineering
OBA EREDIAUWA COLLEGE OF LAW
COLLEGE OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Economic and Development Studies
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Political Science and Public. Administration
- Theater Arts
- International Relations and Strategic Studies
- Mass Communication
- Geography and Regional Planning
Also see: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES
Igbinedion University Post UTME General Entry Requirements:
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September when the new session commences.
- Candidates may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
The candidate is required to show evidence of application to JAMB.
IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY POST UTME ESSENTIALS: Students applying for admission into Igbinedion University Okada are required to sit for UTME and obtain the decreed cut-off marks. This is a statutory demand for entry into Nigerian universities.
***Please use the comment space provided below to ask any questions for better clarification.***
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.