IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY POST UTME
We’re glad to inform the general public that the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) undergraduate admission screening form for UTME and Direct Entry for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. View the essentials and how to obtain the Igbinedion University Post UTME Form beneath.
The POST UTME/DE Forms are ready for suitably qualified candidates for the first year and direct entry admissions into the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session to purchase.
Igbinedion University Courses
DORA AKUNYILI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI COLLEGE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
OBA OKUNADA SIJUADE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medicine & Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
OBA ADEYEYE OGUNWUSI OJAJA II COLLEGE OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Computer Science & Info. Tech.
- Industrial Chemistry
GEN. ABDUSALAMI ABUBAKAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Engineering
OBA EREDIAUWA COLLEGE OF LAW
COLLEGE OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Economic and Development Studies
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Political Science and Public. Administration
- Theater Arts
- International Relations and Strategic Studies
- Mass Communication
- Geography and Regional Planning
Also see: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES
Igbinedion University Post UTME General Entry Requirements:
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September when the new session commences.
- Candidates may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
The candidate is required to show evidence of application to JAMB.
UTME Requirement: Candidates applying for admission must sit for UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities.
Age: Candidates who are above 22 years of age will not be deemed eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted under exceptional circumstances.
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Post UTME Form
Click the following link for the Pre-Registration form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
The procedure for the 2022/2023 Application for Undergraduate Admission for first-time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue.
- Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph.
The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to Pay with Interswitch or print out the payment ticket and proceed to d bank of choice to pay with Etransact.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
- Prospective Students must possess the required WASC/GCE/NECO credits (Advanced level passes/first degrees for direct entry), be registered with JAMB, and pass the UTME.
- More about application instructions are available on our online application portal @ https://iuokada.edu.ng/admission-instructions/.
- Upon completion of your admission form online, you will choose your preferred screening centre. Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
- Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
Scholarships: In line with our founding principles of providing an unequalled opportunity for learning and promotion of knowledge, Igbinedion University Okada offers generous scholarships towards the development of scientific research and studies in the humanities in the following disciplines: Banking and Finance, Chemical Science, Microbiology, Sociology, Political Science, Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Business Administration, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Anatomy. The scholarships are offered on a merit and a first-come-first-served basis.
DEADLINE: September 8, 2022.
Post-UTME Screening Date and Centres
Upon completion of your admission form online, screening of relevant documents submitted will be done and the result communicated thereafter.
Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
Post UTME screening date will be communicated in due time.
For more information, contact: Admissions Officer: 07032924219, PRO: 08037937287, Director of ICT: 08034331960
***Please use the comment space provided below to ask any questions for better clarification.***
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.