Deadline: January 15 , 2022
Apply for the Hanken’s Scholarship Scheme at the Hanken School of Economics in Finland.
Each year, Hanken School of Economics in Finland offers various scholarship opportunities to deserving applicants who wish to study for their Master’s degree programmes.
Hanken School of Economics is a leading university with 110 years of experience in research and education in economics and business administration. The University holds the three most prestigious accreditations for business schools including EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
Interested applicants can apply for a scholarship for an MSc in Economics and Business Administration, a two-year leadership and business programme with specialization in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management, Marketing, Humanitarian logistics, or even IP Law.
All scholarships are awarded based on the applicant’s academic excellence in the previous studies and applicable test score results.
If awarded for any of the available scholarships you will be required to keep a good pace within your studies and maintain excellent performance in order to keep your scholarship for the second year.
Annual check-ups are done to ensure that the student will graduate within two academic years. After two academic years the scholarship ends, and the student is required to pay tuition fees for the remain of their studies.
Hanken School of Economics offers the following Scholarships for a period of two academic years.
- Hanken Premium Scholarship Covers the full tuition fee and 8000 EUR/year living expenses
- The Hanken Honours Scholarship Covers the full tuition fee for your selected programme
- Hanken Support Scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee for your selected programme
- The GBSN Scholarship is dedicated to students from developing countries:
- Hanken School of Economics offers two scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries
- GBSN scholars will receive the Hanken Premium Scholarship, which covers full tuition fee for two years and 8000 EUR/year for living expenses.
In order to apply, you must full fill the following application conditions:
- You must have obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a recognized university or polytechnic with an equivalence of 180 ECTS credits or more
- Eligible applicants to the MSc level must fulfill one of the following language requirements:
- IELTS Academic with a minimum score of 6.5
- TOEFL IBT with a minimum score of 92 (internet-based test) or 580 (paper-based test)
- PTE Academic with a minimum 62
- C2 Proficiency (previous name CPE) with a minimum result of C1
- C1 Advanced with Grade C
- If you obtained your Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or secondary education conducted in English language from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States you may be exempt
- You degree programme must have least 30 ECTS in subjects relevant for the programme specialization/track you are applying for
- Applicants applying based on a degree obtained in a country outside the EU/EEA are required to have the following scores
- GMAT with a minimum overall test score of 550 OR
- GRE In Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning a test score of at least 150, in Analytical Writing with a test score of at least 3,5
Applicants interested in the scholarship will be able to indicate this while applying for admission for their preferred degree program. Therefore you wont need a separate application since the scholarships is a integrated part of the application for Master’s Degree studies at Hanken.
The next period for studies starting in August 2022 opened on the 2nd of November 2021 and will close on January 15th 2022
You must submit your application through the application portal before application The set deadline
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.