FUOTUOKE Post UTME: The Federal University Otuoke which is also called FUOTUOKE, Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post UTME), Screening Form for the 2021/2022.
The FUOTUOKE cut-off mark is 160. The FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form cost is ₦2,000. FUOTUOKE Post UTME registration should be done before the 25th of October, 2021.
To get the full information on how to register for FUOTUOKE Post Utme, FUOTUOKE Post Utme eligibility, FUOTUOKE Post Utme registration requirements, etc. ensure to read this article to the end.
All the candidates that chose the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) as their first choice of University and scored a minimum score of 160 and above, are hereby invited for the Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic section.
FUOTUOKE POST UTME FORM AMOUNT 2021/2022
The Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE, Post UTME screening Form amount for the 2020/2021 academic section is ₦2,000. So all FUOTUOKE Post Utme applicants are required to pay this money (₦2,000) in other to partake in the screening exercise.
FUOTUOKE POST UTME ELIGIBILITY 2021/2022
- Candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2021/2022 UTME Admission.
- Candidates who chose the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE ) as First Choice.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2021 JAMB Examination.
- Candidates who must have scored five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
Note; Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the 2021/2022 JAMB UTME examination are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke before applying for any of the programmes listed below.
FUTUOKE Available Degree Programmes:
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form.
FUOTUOKE Post UTME candidates are to pay a Non-refundable amount of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank.
To see options for application processing, candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
Note that the Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email addresses and telephone numbers.
Documents Required For The FUOTUOKE Post UTME Online Application
FUOTUOKE POST UTME candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Passport photograph
- Copy of 2020 JAMB UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
- Copy of LGA Identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
Required Items For FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Test 2020/2021
1. Fuotuoke post utme candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
- Acknowledgment letter
- UTME Result Slip
2. FUOTUOKE Post UTME candidates are NOT ALLOWED to bring the following to the screening hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
Note that any of the items listed in section (2) which are mathematical tables, calculators, GSM phones, and bags of any kind will be destroyed if bought into the screening hall and the Federal University Otuoke will not be held responsible for any item sized because they warned candidates.
CANDIDATES WITH FALSE DECLARATION OF ANY DOCUMENT SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION AND WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.
Also, see: Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) School Fees Schedule
Date of FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Test
The details of the Screening test both date and schedule will be announced in due course.
Therefore, candidates are advised to constantly visiting the University website (www.fuotuoke.edu.ng) from September 14, 2020, to get the update.
Furthermore, successful candidates will be issued a letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
Candidates are to apply before 25th October 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.