FUNAI POST UTME: Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. The cut-off mark is 180. The form cost ₦2,000. Commence date 13th July 2020. To get the full information about Alex Ekwueme Federal University, FUNAI Post UTME / DE Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to notify all the aspirants that Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, has commenced the sale of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. FUNAI post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
FUNAI Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s Post-UTME.
Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programs and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for POST UTME.
However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before the closing date of 31st August 2020. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Qualified / Eligible candidates are to pay a non-refundable processing fee of ₦2, 000 only.
Follow the instructions below for a successful registration;
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
Candidates who successfully complete the above process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Also, see: FUNAI Departmental and JAMB Cut Off Mark
FUNAI DEGREE COURSES
The following are programmes offered in the Institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||1. Anatomy
|3. Medicine and Surgery|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||1. Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
2. Fisheries and Aquaculture
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||1. Education of Agricultural Science
2. Education Biology
3. Education Business
4. Education Chemistry
5. Education English and Literary Studies
6. Education Guidance &Counseling
7. Education Management
8. Education Mathematics
9. Education Physical and Health
10. Education Physics
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1. Chemical Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
|FACULTY OF LAW||LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||
FUNAI Latest Update:
This is to notify the qualified candidates that the closing date for the registration for the 2020/2021 Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening earlier specified as August 31, 2020, has been extended to TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2020.
Also, interested eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for a change of course, through JAMB, into the underlisted programs:
- Agriculture(Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
- Agribusiness & Management
- Agricultural Science Education
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Applied Geophysics
- Education Biology
- Education Business Administration
- Education Chemistry
- Education Guidance and Counseling
- Education Management
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Fisheries & Aquaculture
- Linguistics (English)
- Physical & Health Education
- Physics Education
- Theatre Arts (Fine & Applied Arts on JAMB Portal)
For support: E-mail: email@example.com
Hotlines: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08139833300; 08170899288 and 08095813126.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.