FUDutse Cut Off Mark
Have you been confused or asking questions about the official cut off marks for Federal University Duste 2021/2022 academic exercise? Don’t worry cause this page contains all you need.
We’re glad to inform all the candidate that the management of the Federal University Dutse (FUD) has announced the institutional cut-off marks of the six Faculties in the institution which are;
1. Faculty of Agriculture.
2.Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences,
3. Faculty of Science.
4. Faculty of Computing.
5. College of Medicine and Health Sciences.
6. Faculty of Management Sciences.
But before we proceed, let’s take the meaning of Cut off mark.
What is the Meaning of Cut Off Mark?
We noticed that students don’t really understand the meaning of cut off marks. Every year, students often ask this question so today we will briefly explain what cut off mark is.
Cut off mark is the mark set by the authority or board that conducts AN exam, which is considered as the passing or clearing level of the exam. Based on cut off candidates are shortlisted for the further stages of the selection process.
So the FUDutse Cut Off mark is the specific mark set by the University authority which is considered as the passing level for any candidate to be qualified for any course.
FUDutse JAMB CUT OFF MARK 2021/2022
Well, many do ask this question. What is the jamb cut off mark for FUDutse? Well, the general FUDutse cut off mark Is 160.
So when you sore above 160 you will stand the chance of getting admission. Those that scored 200, 250, 290 will have the chance of coming out in the first list.
Let us not forget that FUDutse considers both the Post Utme score. So meeting the jamb cut off mark is not the only issue. You will have to score higher in your post utme to be given admission.
FUDuste Cut Off Mark for Departments
The authorities of Federal University Duste has approved 160 as the minimum bench-mark cut-off point for the 2021/2022 academic session admission into the university. The Cut-off points for each program are as follows:
Also see: DUTSE admission list
FUDutse Cut Off Mark for faculty of Agriculture
- Agriculture › 160 and above
- Fisheries and Aquaculture › 160 and above
- Forestry and Wildlife management › 160 and above
FUDutse Cut Off Mark for faculty Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Economics › 170 and above
- English › 170 and above
- Linguistics (Arabic) › 170 and above
- Linguistics (English) › 170 and above
- Linguistics (French) › 170 and above
- Political Science › 175 and above
- Criminology and Security Studies › 180 and above
FUDutse Cut Off Mark for faculty Faculty of Computing
- Computer Science › 180 and above
- Cyber Security › 180 and above
- Information Technology › 180 and above
- Software Engineering › 180 and above
FUDutse Cut Off Mark for faculty Faculty of Science
- Biotechnology – 180 and above
- Botany › 170 and above
- Chemistry › 165 and above
- Environmental Management & Toxicology › 170 and above
- Mathematics › 160 and above
- Microbiology –180 and above
- Physics › 170 and above
- Zoology › 170 and above
- Biochemistry › 185 and above
- Biology › 170 and above
College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Human Physiology › 180 and above
- Human Anatomy › 180 and above
- Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) › 250 and above
FUDutse Cut Off Mark for faculty Faculty of Management Sciences
- Accounting › 160 and above
- Actuarial Science › 170 and above
- Banking and Finance › 160 and above
- Business Administration › 170 and above
- Taxation › 160 and above
Short History of Federal University FUDuste
The Federal University Dutse (FUD), received its charter, along with eight other newly established Federal Universities, from the Federal Government of Nigeria on February 9, 2011. The University’s campus is located in the capital of Jigawa State, Dutse, an ancient town in northwestern Nigeria.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.