FUD Cut Off Mark 2022/2023: The Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa Cut Off Mark has been announced by the management of the institution. Here is FUD JAMB & Departmental Cut off Mark for the 2022/2023 academic session. Also see the cut-off marks by departments of Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa (FUD).
This is to inform all the aspiring candidates of the Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa that the cut-off mark for candidates has been announced. So, those aspirants seeking admission into FUD are to check the current UTME Cut off mark for FUD for all courses below.
Before we proceed, let’s know the meaning of Cut Off Mark.
What is Cut Off Mark ?
We noticed that students don’t really understand the meaning of cut off marks. Every year, students often ask this question so today we will briefly explain what the cut-off mark is.
FUD Cut off mark is the mark set by the Federal University Dutse authority or board that conducts AN exam, which is considered as the passing or clearing level of the exam. Based on cut off, candidates are shortlisted for the further stages of the selection process.
So FUD Cut Off mark 2022/2023 is the specific mark set by the University authority which is considered as the passing level for any candidate to be qualified for any course.
FUD is one of the great tertiary institutions in the country, however, they’ve a set cut off mark for all admission seekers into the school. Candidates who’ve scored as much as that in the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME).
FUD CUT OFF MARK 2022
The current UTME Cut off Mark for FUD is 180. The Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa is inviting candidates who made FUD their first choice in the 2022 UTME for admission into their various choice of department.
FUD Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022
FUD Departmental cut off mark is 180. Any modifications to this reduce off mark will be updated on The Federal University Dutse website. It has been said that most effective applicants who placed FUD as their first preference are eligible to apply.
Below are the cut-off marks for each department:
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agriculture › 150 and above
- Fisheries and Aquaculture › 150 and above
- Forestry and Wildlife management › 150 and above
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Economics › 150 and above
- English › 150 and above
- Linguistics (Arabic) › 150 and above
- Linguistics (English) › 150 and above
- Political Science › 150 and above
- Criminology and Security Studies › 170 and above
Faculty of Computing
- Computer Science › 160 and above
- Cybersecurity › 170 and above
- Information Technology › 160 and above
- Software Engineering › 170 and above
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery › Awaiting MCDN accreditation report
Faculty of Science
- Biotechnology – 160 and above
- Botany › 150 and above
- Chemistry › 150 and above
- Environmental Management & Toxicology › 160 and above
- Mathematics › 150 and above
- Microbiology › 160 and above
- Physics › 150 and above
- Zoology › 150 and above
- Biochemistry › 160 and above
- Biology › 150 and above
College of Basic Medical Sciences
- Human Physiology › 180 and above
- Human Anatomy › 180 and above
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Accounting › 150 and above
- Actuarial Science › 150 and above
- Banking and Finance › 150 and above
- Business Administration › 150 and above
- Taxation › 150 and above
- Insurance › 150 and above
Faculty of Education
- Islamic Studies › 150 and above
- Primary Education › 150 and above
- Library and Information Science › 150 and above
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.