FFBS UK Nigeria GreenTech and AgriTech
Females Business School’s Joint GreenTech and AgriTech Programme, in partnership with the UK-Nigeria Tech Hub, is an enterprise that provides funded slots to Nigerian female entrepreneurs who are developing tech-based enterprises and making a difference in their communities.
The three-month programme is designed for female entrepreneurs with a GreenTech or AgriTech idea or an early-stage business who want to upskill and use technology to grow their businesses.
Do you deal with technology and sustainability or are interested in it and have been wanting to start a business that will have a positive social impact and assist your community?
Then you have found the right programme for your dreams! It is supposed to offer you the clarity, vision, and potential to awareness of and execute the right techniques to set up your thriving tech-enabled dream firm.
Throughout the programme, entrepreneurs may have access to realistic information, weekly training classes with a sustainability coach, and guest feature masterclasses with enterprise specialists to assist them in scale and end up extra sustainable.
Future Females Business School GreenTech and AgriTech Programme Details
MONTH 1: BUILD
- Get clear on your purpose and vision
- Uncover your high-value customers
- Document a profitable business plan
- Build an irresistible & unique brand
- Create a high-converting website
MONTH 2: SELL
- Grow your email list
- Create valuable, engaging content
- Build your social influence
- Sell with confidence Increase sales & profits
MONTH 3: SCALE
- Become more productive
- Make smarter business decisions
- Maximise your tools & systems
- Scale your business
- Plan for your future
FFBS UK Nigeria GreenTech and AgriTech Programme Requirements
- Applicants MUST be based in Nigeria
- The business MUST be a GreenTech OR AgriTech business that solves a problem
- The business MUST impact respective communities/industries
Future Females Business School GreenTech and AgriTech Programme Qualifying Startups
- Waste Management
- Generation of power and alternative energy
- Green Construction
- Water management (harvesting, filtering/treatment, and metering)
- Organic produce & retail
- Circular economy
- Eco-friendly fashion, beauty or cleaning products
- Upcycling furniture
- Food plant nursery and such other industries.
- Farmer’s markets (online and community based)
- Organic produce & retail
- Green Packaging of agricultural products
- Integrative medicine (Herbal/plant-based remedy)
- Permaculture and food forests
- Conservation Agriculture (CA)
- LED containerised farming
- Rooftop growing and vertical farming
- Harvesting and Harnessing Rainwater
- Drones/robots for aerial images & GPS technology
- Temperature and moisture sensors
- Farming with fungus
- Algorithmic Agriculture
- Value Addition and food preservation
How to Apply for FFBS UK Nigeria GreenTech and AgriTech Programme
The UK-Nigeria Tech Hub gives completely funded spots for successful candidates to enrol in the Future Females Business School programme. Please ensure you meet all the below necessities before applying. The application is a text-primarily based totally survey submission. If element 1 of your application is successful, you may be contacted through our group for element 2 of the application that’s an interview with one of all our group members.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.