FUD Post Utme DE 2021/2022: The Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post Utme and Direct Entry admission screening exercise application form for 2021/2202 educational session.
FUD Post Utme DE 2021/2022 Online registration will commence of 23rd December 2021 – 24th January 2022.
This is to inform all the aspirants of Federal University Dutse (FUD) that the FUD Post Utme and Direct Entry application Form is now Online! See how to apply below.
The under listed are to be met for one to be eligible for FUD Post Utme and Direct Entry Application Form.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored a minimum of 150 points and above in the 2021 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE). RECOMMENDED: FUD Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Admission Exercise.
- Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Must have possessed 2021 UTME result slip.
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and a minimum of eight (8) points with the relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission.
How to Apply for Federal University Dutse Post UTME Screening Form 2022
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal- http://putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should log in using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Candidates should Generate an Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar.
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level.
- Scan and Upload a genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
- All UTME candidates are to print the following;
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- All candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’Level results on the JAMB website.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the PUTME portal for live chat or email us at email@example.com.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.