Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School Midwifery, Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Gwagwalada, Abuja, Basic Midwifery Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See the requirements and how to apply for the FCT School of Midwifery admission form below.
FCT School of Midwifery Basic Midwifery Programme Admission Requirements
- WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with five credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. Awaiting result is not eligible, NABTEB can only be combined with another NABTEB result.
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years at the time of purchase of the form.
How to Apply for FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada Basic Midwifery Admission Form
Application Period: Start 12th November 2021 and ends 10th December 2021.
Application Form: N5,200.00 Naira only.
- Pay non -refundable fee of five thousand naira (5,000) only into Health and Human Services Secretariat (HHSS) Revenue Account No. 3402015028 in FCMB and Two hundred naira only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No. 2034009628 First Bank Plc.
- Submit the two (2) stamp payment tellers for receipt and collection of application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are not be returned to the Principal, FCT School of Midwifery, Gwagwalada for Basic Midwifery Programme.
- The completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for data capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 21st December 2021.
STEPS TO MAKE PAYMENT ON REMITA PLATFORM
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay TSA & States
- Click on FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN
- Click on Who do you want to pay and choose FCT Health & Human Service Secretariat
- Click on Name of Service/Purpose and choose Sale of Forms for Basic Midwifery
- Enter other Payment Details as required and SUBMIT to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Use any Bank Branch of your choice to complete your payment
Take the electronic receipt of payment to the school to be converted to receipt and obtain your Application form
Entrance examination holds from 10th to 14th January, 2022. The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent Via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form. Candidates are required to Print their photocard and come with it on their day of Examination. Click here to print your photocard showing your exam date and time.
For further enquiry on examination date check http//fb.me/fctsom from 21st December, 2021. The Examination will be Computer Based Test covering English, mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affair.
N.B Applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the forms.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.