FCE Abeokuta Acceptance Fee Registration – The Federal College of Education Abeokuta (Affiliated to UI) degree programmes acceptance fee payment procedure and registration details for the newly admitted students 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that the authorities of the Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta (FECABK) Centre for Degree Programmes (CEDEP) in affiliation with the University of Ibadan (UI) have launched the acceptance fee procedure and registration guidelines for the newly admitted candidates 2020/2021 academic session.
FCE Abeokuta Acceptance Fee Registration
ALL ADMITTED CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- ACCEPT YOUR ADMISSION ON JAMB CAPS AND PRINT OUT YOUR JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
- IMMEDIATELY PROCEED TO CEDEP ADMIN OFFICE WITH ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS (JAMB ADMISSION LETTER, JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION, O’LEVEL, UTME AND NCE RESULT) FOR CLEARANCE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES.
- PROCEED TO THE ACCOUNT OFFICE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES OF TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N25, 000).
- PROCEED TO THE CEDEP ADMIN OFFICE TO OBTAIN CLEARANCE FOR PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES WITH EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES.
- MAKE PAYMENT FOR SCHOOL FEES.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CLEARANCE FOR ALL FRESHERS STARTS ON WEDNESDAY, 16TH AUGUST, 2021
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.