EKSU POST UTME: Ekiti state university (EKSU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale. Date 8th September 2020. The cut-off mark is 180. The form cost ₦2,000. To get the full information about Ekiti state university EKSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening, ensure you read this article to the end.
This is to inform all POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise has started.
Therefore all the candidates that scored a minimum score of 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME and made EKSU their first choice are hereby invited for the Ekiti State University Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates that made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT ENTRY candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
How to Make Payment for EKSU Post UTME Screening Form.
STRICTLY FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT FOR EKSU POST UTME ONLINE SCREENING EXERCISE BELOW;
- Login to eksu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘PAY FOR PUTME’
- Select mode of entry e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
- Fill in JAMB’s Registration Number.
- Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
- Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number).
- Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS (Applicant’s Email).
- Confirm the e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if the email is incorrect.
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.
- CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card (Master, Visa, or Verve card)details to make a payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make a payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above methods of payment for ease of service).
Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for the Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
- Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
HOW TO APPLY For EKSU Post UTME
- To apply for 2020/2021 UTME/DE go back to the www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission, and click on ‘start’, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signing up, click log in to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2020/2021 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting the applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as the first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
- The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (A, 1-13 above) for the verification of payment status.
- Attach 1” x 1” of your color passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit, and print out the completed screening form.
- Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- The minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing, and Medicine (MBBS) in the University are 200, 220, and 250 respectively.
- Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice. Please, note that EKSU does not accept IJMB for admission.
- EKSU gives the concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday, 30th November 2020 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered
Deadline: 30th November 2020.
There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.