EBSU Acceptance Fee: EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY “EBSU” ABAKALIKI, ACCEPTANCE FEE AMOUNT & PAYMENT /REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR 2019/2020 NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS.
We are glad to inform the general public and especially all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the institution has announced that all candidates offered provisional admission must pay the approved acceptance fee to accept their admission.
EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
ACCEPTANCE FEE AMOUNT:
You are required to pay non-refundable acceptance fee in the under listed order with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into EBSU Account following the procedure outlined below:
|S/N||Departments||Amount ( N)|
|1||Medicine and Surgery||50,050|
|4||Medical Laboratory Science||50,050|
- Log to iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on check admission status to confirm your admission.
- To generate invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portaland click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
N/B: All newly admitted Candidate must generate their acceptance and school fee payment invoice through the University portal as any payment made through any other platform will not be accepted.
That the number of candidates admitted in each programme is more than the number to be registered. In other words, mere admission does not guarantee automatic registration. Accordingly, registration is strictly to be on the basis of first come, first serve and a minimum of two weeks is hereby given for each candidate to process his/her registration. Be reminded, that at the expiration of University dully allocated time for registration, further payment shall only be acceptable on revalidation/approval by the University as payment made behind approved schedule shall not be refunded.
After payment of non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt following payment, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service. Candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e. evidence of payment of acceptance fee). Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for commencement of documentation; with the following:
- Original Jamb result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e.. evidence of payment of N30,000 acceptance fee).
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.