Dominican University Ibadan School Fees: Dominican University Ibadan (DUI), School Fees Schedule for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released.
We are glad to inform you all that the Dominican University, Ibadan (DUI) has released the school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Dominican University Ibadan School Fees Schedule.
Dominican University fees are affordable. Parents and Guardians have the opportunity to make the payments in two instalments of 60% and 40%. The first Instalment is paid before Registration while the second instalment is paid before the First Semester Examination.
PAYABLE ONCE: For New Students eg. medical/drug test, admission, matriculation, id card, acceptance, verification of results, student handbook, DU T-shirt etc: N108,000.00
1. Tuition/Other Fees: N300,000.00
2. Hostel Fee/Bed Space (Optional): N75,000.00
GRAND TOTAL: N483,450.00
- The fees listed as “payable once” are to be paid before a student does his registration. Full registration is a condition for a student to attend lecturers.
- 60% of tuition and other fees are to be paid before a student does his/her course registration.
- Continuing Students’ (200 Level and above) pay the fees “Tuition and Other Fees.”
You may pay by Cheque Deposit or Fund Transfer through
ACCOUNT NAME: DOMINICAN UNIVERSITY IBADAN
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0245293873
BANK: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK PLC
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.