DELSU Direct Entry Admission Form – Delta State University (DELSU) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 educational session is out!
This is to inform the students that the management of the Delta state University (DELSU) has commenced the sale of it’s Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 educational session.
DELSU Direct Admission Form is out!
Therefore, suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited for admission into the Delta State University (DELSU) Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 educational session through Direct Entry.
Online application will start from Tuesday, 21st September 2021.
SEE ALSO: How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Form.
Candidates will be communicated on the date and time for screening in due course.
DELSU Direct Entry Admission Form Eligibility
- All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2021/2022 Admission Screening.
How to Apply for DELSU Direct Entry Admission Form
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
1.Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
2. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
3. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
STEPS TO COMPLETE THE DELSU BIOMETRIC CAPTURING
- Visit portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Download Delsubio.zip folder
- Unzip the folder and open delsubio.exe
- Enter JAMB Registration number and Surname in capital letters to login
- Capture your right thumb and left thumb two times each till it turns green and shows Ok
- Click on save
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. DIRECT ENTRY registration slip, SSCE/WASC result, OND, A’level, NCE, Local Government of Origin and Birth certificate.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.