This fellowship is designed for non-profit staff, development workers, government officials, researchers, consultants, and knowledge workers in universities, institutes, government agencies, and corporate organisations, as well as UN agency staff and policy planners, who want to learn how to write effective RFPs and grant proposals.
The programme teaches and practise with RFPs and grant proposal writing for non-profits and foundations. It is a comprehensive, hands-on training programme that covers researching funding sources and writing award-winning proposals for both novice and experienced grant-seekers.
Furthermore, the programme will teach you how to use the most widely used proposal writing format in the development sector. Fellows will leave this programme having learned new skills and being able to apply those skills to the needs of their own organisation and community.
This programme is only available in English. Women are strongly encouraged to apply to this programme because we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action organisation.
Dataville Research LLC Fellowship in Proposal and Grant Writing Tasks
- A First Look at Global Development
- Poverty Assessment Tools
- Career Paths in Global Development
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Templates for Development Workers
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Programme Implementation
- Communication for Development
- A First Look at Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Researching RFPs
- Developing the RFP Document
- Understanding the Scoring Matrix
- A First Look at Grant Proposals
- Researching Funding Sources
- Planning to Write Your Grant Proposal
- Researching Your Grant Proposal
- Writing a Winning Proposal
- Following Up on Your Grant Proposal
Dataville Research LLC Fellowship in Proposal and Grant Writing Benefits
- Gain extensive knowledge of proposal and grant writing delivered by experienced practitioners drawn from a variety of Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), consultancies and academic institutions.
- Become proficient in writing techniques from a practical point of view.
- Confirms mastery of skillset and industry principles and best practices.
- Boost your career confidence and expand your professional network.
- Receive the IDR authorized certificate of proposal and grant writing.
Dataville Research LLC Fellowship in Proposal and Grant Writing Eligibility
- Entry and mid-level professionals in the humanitarian and development sector from developing and developed countries.
- Grant seekers from underserved communities and fragile political space.
- Individuals with a technical background interested in improving their knowledge and skills.
- Individuals with no technical background interested in becoming grant writers in the development sector.
- Postgraduate students of peace and conflict studies, disaster management, gender and development and other fields of humanities.
How to Apply for Dataville Research LLC Fellowship in Proposal and Grant Writing
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
For further enquiries, please send a mail to [email protected]. Their Support Team typically respond within 1-3 hours.