Table Of Contents hide1 Cowbell Mathematics Competition
Cowbell Mathematics Competition
This Cowbell Mathematics Competition has been a great help to many students who have been opportune to participate. It has lighted the candle of reading in some students by making them read harder and burn night candles every day.
However, many students have been able to pay their school fees with the help of this cowbell mathematics competition. So if you want to know more about this cowbell mathematics competition how to apply, Qualification, and the benefits , ensure you read this article to the end.
We’re glad to inform the general public and all schools in Nigeria that applied for the 2020/2021 Cowbellpedia Mathematics Competition, simply called cowbell competition will likely begin this month.
Objectives of the Cowbell Maths competition
- To awaken the consciousness and interest in mathematics among Junior and Senior secondary school students in Nigeria.
- To improve students’ performance in Mathematics Pan Nigeria.
- To create a credible platform for identifying outstanding students and encouraging excellence in Mathematics.
- To provide a credible platform that will reward excellence in the subject area of Mathematics.
Stages of the Cowbell Mathematics Competition 2020
Qualifications for Written Cowbell Mathematics Competition
Cowbell Mathematics Competition TV Quiz Show
The mechanics of the Second Stage has been refreshed to include an exciting quiz segment. 54 Students from the junior and senior category will qualify for the Second Stage reloaded. The top 20 students from around the country and representatives from 33 states of the federation and the FCT.
Stage Final examination is in a TV Quiz format and is into stages: Preliminary, Semi-Final, and Finals. All questions are developed by NECO.
This is serialized into 13 episodes and broadcast on major TV stations pan Nigeria. There are prizes for winners and other finalists with their teachers and schools.
How To Register Your School For The Cowbell Mathematics Competition 2020
- Go to www.cowbellpedia.ng
- Click on the link to register your school
- Fill the form and submit. Ensure to fill all required fields.
- An email will be sent to the School and Primary contact email addresses provided when filling the form.
- Use the link in the email received to verify the email addresses. Both email addresses must be verified before you can log in.
- Once both emails are verified, log in to the portal using the school email and password used to register.
- On successful login, you click on the Add Candidates under Candidate Management.
- Fill in the candidate’s information on the form, upload the candidate’s picture and click the Save Draft button.
- You will need to save draft information for 5 candidates before you can submit their registration. If your school is a mixed school, at least 2 of the candidates must be female or you won’t be able to complete the registration.
- After creating the draft registration for 5 candidates in a category (junior/senior) button will be shown on the page to “Register junior/senior candidates”. Click the button to complete the registration of candidates for that category.
- A confirmation slip will be generated for you to download and will also be mailed to the School, candidate, and parent/guardian email address.
- Print this confirmation slip and have it stamped and signed by the school principal.
- The confirmation slip will be required for admitting candidates at the examination venue.
Cowbell Mathematics Competition 2020 Prizes
Cowbell Mathematics competition prizes for Students
1st Prize: =N=1,000,000 for each of the category
2nd Prize: =N=750,000 for each of the category
3rd Prize: =N=500,000 for each of the category
Cowbell mathematics competition 2020 prizes for Teachers
1st Prize for winner’s teachers: =N=400,000 for each of the category
2nd Prize for winner’s teacher: =N=300,000 for each of the category
3rd Prize: =N=200,000 for each of the category
Winning schools will be rewarded with new computers and printers.
You can ask any questions in the comment section below.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.