Benue State University Governing Scholarship
We’re glad to notify all the candidates that the names of students shortlisted for the 2020 Benue State University (BSU) Governing Council Scholarship for Indigent Students have been released. All successfully shortlisted students are invited to an interaction with the Governing Council ad hoc Committee.
This is to invite students of the Benue State University whose names are contained in the attached list for an interaction with the Governing Council ad hoc Committee to implement the Council’s Scholarship for Indigent Students as scheduled below:
Date: Thursday, 13th February 2020.
Time: 10.00 a.m.
Venue: Senate Chamber
The invited students should bring original copies of the following:
- Admission letter and UTME Results/De
- Original educational certificates
- Course registration form for the current session
- Parents/Guardians two (2) passport photographs of parents/guardians, phone number and contact address of the same
- The student is resident off-campus, the residential address should be provided
- Student ID Card/National ID Card/Voters Card/Drivers Licence
- A letter of identification from Heads of Departments addressed to the Chairman, Benue State University Governing Council Scholarship for Indigent Students
- Recent passport photograph
All affected students are to note the above information for strict compliance, please.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.