Benue State University Acceptance Fee is ₦15,000.00
We’re glad to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) various first-degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the procedures for the payment of the non-refundable admission acceptance fee and registration.
Following the publication of the Benue State University admission list, the management has released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the 2022/2023 academic session newly admitted candidates. See the procedure below:
Benue State University Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
1. Successfully admitted candidates are required to do the following:
- Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (₦15,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- Proceed to do a change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
2 . Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Certificate of State Origin
3. Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letters.
4. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng orhttps://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on the e-Payment platform to open the e-Payment Form
- The select program, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
- Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate a payment number.
- Click on the link to proceed.
Benue State University Acceptance Fee Payment Options
a. Benue State University Acceptance Fee Payment via CASH
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you. Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- ECO Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Polaris Bank Plc
Also, See: List of Indigent Students Shortlisted for Benue State University (BSU) Governing Council Scholarship
b. Benue State University Acceptance Fee Payment Via ATM
Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- Select pay bills.
- Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code.
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quick teller websitewww.quckteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- Insert your Registration number
- Insert your email and mobile number and click “Continue”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
- Print out the payment confirmation slip.
- Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip.
Follow the link below to use the BSUM electronic payment system:
- Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening, payment of school fees, and course registration on the University Portal shall take place between Monday, 13th January, and Friday, 14th February 2020.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above at JAMB UTME and 35% and above in the Post UTME of Benue State University, should do the following:
- They are expected to go to anyJAMB CBT Centre and upload their relevant O’ Level credentials on the JAMB CAPS from Wednesday, 8th January to Wednesday, 15th January 2020.
- Candidates should treat this announcement as very important and urgent.
- Forgery of any kind will attract automatic withdrawal of the admission offered and possible prosecution.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing and ask any questions using the comment section below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.