Augustine University Ilara JUPEB Admission Form
Augustine University, Ilara (AUI), Epe, application forms for admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 academic term is now on sale.
Therefore, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 academic term.
Before we continue, let’s know what JUPEB is all about.
What is JUPEB?
JUPEB is a National Examination body saddled with the responsibility of conducting examinations for students, who have undergone approved subject combinations and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into Nigerian and partnering foreign tertiary institutions.
Augustine University Ilara JUPEB Eligibility
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations, and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
Augustine University Ilara JUPEB Duration of Academic Programme
The duration of the Programme of courses for the Board’s Examination is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Augustine University Ilara JUPEB Entry Qualifications
The Basic Qualification for Enrollment is a minimum of five (5) Credit Passes at the Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE) /General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level in subjects relevant to the desired university programme or course of study.
Augustine University Ilara JUPEB Admission Eligibility & Duration.
ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level Credits passes in SSCE/GCE or NECO (inclusive of English Language) in subjects relevant to the candidates’ course of study in the University at not more than two sittings.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters starting from September 2021.
How to Apply for Augustine University Ilara JUPEB Admission Form.
Pay the application fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira ( ₦10, 500. 00) through e-transact or Unified Payment platform at any Nigerian bank or make payment through the website.
- Visit the link above
- Complete New Application form to generate Application ID.
- Continue to make payment.
- Click on and fill Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board Programme form
- Complete the form and upload your passport-size photograph (color with white background.)
- The passport-size photograph must be recent and the size should not be more than 100KB
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- All candidates are required to register for admission in 2021 by Direct Entry into Nigerian Universities through JAMB during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- Applicants are to note that the screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session will hold in the second & third week of August 2020.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure that they select the correct subject combinations.
Further enquires: Call: +2348051780242,+2347062288805.
Email: inquiry @augustineuniversity.edu.ng
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.