Auchi Polytechnic HND Admission Form: We’re glad to inform all the candidates that the Auchi polytechnic HND [Higher National Diploma] full-time/morning programmes Form for the 2020/2021 academic term is now on sale. See the available courses, the requirements, and how to apply beneath.
Therefore the management of Auchi Polytechnic is hereby inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into it’s Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic term.
Auchi Polytechnic HND Available Courses.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Physical Science Laboratory Technology:
- Chemistry Option
- Chemistry/Biochemistry Option
- Physics/ Electronics Option
- Biological Science Laboratory Technology:
- – Biology/Microbiology Option
- – Microbiology Option
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology:
- Farm Power and Machinery Option
- Soil and Water Option
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology:
- Electronics/Telecommunication Option
- Power/Machines Option
- Mechanical Engineering Technology:
- Manufacturing Option
- Power/Plant Option
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology:
- Geological Engineering Technology Option
- Mining Engineering Technology Option
- Polymer Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban & Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication:
- Broadcast Option
- Print Option
- Office Technology & Management
Auchi Polytechnic HND Admission Form Demands.
Applicants into the Auchi Polytechnic Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must ensure that they were offered admissions through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) during their National Diploma (ND) programme(s). Any applicant that does not have an Admission Letter and Registration Number from JAMB for the National Diploma (ND) programme is not qualified for the Auchi Polytechnic (HND) Higher National Diploma admission as such persons may not be mobilized for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
- Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic or equivalent qualification from other similar Institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE Candidates must possess a National Diploma Certificate in the course they intend to pursue at the Higher National Diploma Level.
- In addition to specific departmental requirements, candidates must possess Five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at one sitting or Six (6) Ordinary Level credit passes at two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language, in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB examination.
- A credit pass in Literature in English at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Mass Communication.
- A credit pass in Economics at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Accountancy.
- A credit pass in Economics or Commerce at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Business Administration.
- A credit pass in Economics at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Estate Management & Valuation while the Department of Urban and Regional Planning requires a credit pass in Economics or Geography.
(Departmental requirements are on the Polytechnic website: (www.auchipoly.edu.ng)
Also, candidates must have at least one year Post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Experience (IT) or two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience for candidates with a passing grade at the National Diploma level. Academic transcripts from the candidates’ Institutions (except for graduands of Auchi Polytechnic) must be submitted before the application for the Higher National Diploma admission will be processed. Candidates should note that any student found to be deficient after admission will be withdrawn.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic HND Form.
All applicant should note that application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of seventeen thousand Naira ( ₦17,000.00) only in favor of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the Polytechnic website.
HOW TO GENERATE AUCHI POLYTECHNIC (RRR), COMPLETION OF APPLICATION FORM.
- Open your preferred web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: www.auchipoly.edu OR CLICK www.auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning, evening, or degree).
- Click on the link. Apply for 2020/2021 Auchi Polytechnic HND.
- The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form. Ensure that you provide all the required information correctly.
- NOTE: Provide a username and a password. Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference.
- Take the generated REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment is processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Log in with your username and password.
- Click on Continue with my Application Form.
- Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide the required information correctly as false information may invalidate your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print a copy of the acknowledgment slip and two copies of the application form.
- Print a copy of the application summary sheet.
- Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate, and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope. This will be submitted at a later date in line with COVID-19 guidelines.
Note: All payment procedures must originate from the auchipoly.edu.ng portal. The portal is already integrated with the remita payment platform. Another process apart forms this is fake.
For further enquiries or any complain/help, please call or send a text to the GSM number 08182284195 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (Open form 9 a.m and 4 p.m workdays only )
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.