Al-Hikmah university Admission form
We’re glad to inform the general public that the management of Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin Kwara State has announced the beginning of Sandwich Programmes in its Faculty of Education for the 2020 Academic Term.
Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State, admission forms into its Sandwich Degree programmes for the 2020 academic term is now on sale. Qualified candidates are hereby invited for admission into the following Programmes listed beneath;
Al-Hikmah University Ilorin, Sandwich Programmes.
- B. A Ed Degree Programme › Arabic Education, Islamic Education, and English Education
- B. Ed Degree Programmes › Educational Management, Guidance and Counseling, Social Studies, Educational Technology
- B. L.I.S Degree Programmes › Library and Information Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Degree Programmes › Economics Education, Political Science Education, Business Education, Mathematics Education, Physics Education, Chemistry Education, Computer Science Education. Biology Education.
Demands/Duration for Al-Hikmah University Ilorin, Sandwich 2020 Programmes Admission.
Any Candidate that’s applying for Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Degree Admission Form for the 2020 Academic Term must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Appliers must have a minimum of five (5) O’Level subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant for the purpose of admission into Contact Session One (1).
- For Direct Entry, the demands are ND/NCE/HND certificate.
- A credit pass in the English Language of the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at the O’Level is equivalent to the SSCE or the NECO, GCE (O’Level) or SSCE.
- HND/OND/NCE/IJMB: Four Sessions.
- SSCE/NECO/NABTEB: Five Sessions.
TUITION: N80,000 is the tuition fee per academic term with flexible installment payment. (SESSION: JULY – SEPTEMBER EVERY YEAR).
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Ilorin, Sandwich Admission.
- Appliers for the Sandwich Degree Programme should complete the application form online at www.alhikmah.edu.ng and should pay a non-refundable fee of ₦10, 000.
- Print the duly completed form.
- Submit the online receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt
- Submit the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and printed receipt at the Centre for Part-Time and Professional Studies for screening.
Also, see: AL-HIKMAH Post UTME Screening Form
For further enquiries, contact:
Dr. A.S Olaifa – Coordinator: +2348036050027
Admission Officer: Mr. J.A Abbas – 07032754666
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing.