AIFCE ACCEPTANCE FEE SCHEDULE
We’re glad to inform all the candidates that the management of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, has released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted candidates. The management also releases the registration requirements and procedures.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted NCE and Degree candidates.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Acceptance Fee Amount.
The non-refundable Acceptance fees are as follows:
- NCE STUDENTS – ₦35,000
- DEGREE STUDENTS – ₦35,000
The non-refundable acceptance fees should be paid itoALVANA MMICROFINANCEBANK.
Please generate your Invoice for Acceptance fees payment from the College portal: CLICK TO GENERATE INVOICE
If you are unable to generate your invoice, please visit the College ICT Centre for assistance.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Registration Requirements.
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Remita Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to any commercial bank or AAlvanMicrofinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your RRR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.