AAPOLY ND Part-Time Admission Form – Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic, AAPOLY National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 educational session.
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic, AAPOLY National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 educational session.
Therefore suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited for admission into Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic, Ijebu Igbo (AAPOLY) part-time(day/weekend) National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 educational session.
How to Apply AAPoly ND Part-Time Admission Form
- Click on this link https://v3.aapoly.edu.ng/admission/pros/dashboard.php?subsch=1, and select your programme.
- Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provide)
- Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your Applicant ID and Password
- Return to the website and Click Login to access the Application Form
- Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form and click submit
- Print the Application form and Examination Slip with the examination date on it
Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Schools/Courses
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
A. National Diploma in Computer Science
B. National Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology
C. National Diploma in Statistics
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
A. National Diploma in Computer Engineering
B. National Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
C. National Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning
- SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS STUDIES
A. National Diploma in Accountancy
B. National Diploma in Business Administration
C. National Diploma in Banking and Finance
D. National Diploma in Mass Communication
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it. There are buttons below for easy sharing. Also, feel free to ask any questions via the comment section below.